What is here? In this post, you will get to know how to avoid distractions when working on your blog; this is the top 10 tips to find a quiet time for blogging.
The following points (I have highlighted and discuss them below ) will help you to know how to avoid distraction when working on your blog. This points forms the top 10tips to find a quiet time for blogging.
- Switch off the phone and concentrate on your blog
- Lock yourself in a silent room where there is no interruption
- Inform your family that you need a humble time to focus.
- Don’t bring office work home, you have blogging work to do.
- Find a silent place with no interruptions
- Clear all distractions from your work table, only leave what you need for blogging.
- Focus only on what you wanted to be doing.
- Control your mind, think only of what you are doing.
- Set a time limit for blogging and stop immediately when the time is over
- Check that you have everything you need before you start
- Bonus tip; Sacrifice other hobbies/activities and concentrate on blogging.
#1; Switch off the phone and concentrate on your blog.
The leading source of distraction for bloggers today is the phone.
You scurry from email to Facebook, from Facebook to twitter and the process continues.
After you are done with social media, you start browsing the net in the name of doing niche research.
All this, you will realise that they are silly ways to spend your precious time as a serious blogger.
Do you have a laptop? Of course you do.
To hell with the phone, you want results.
You understand very well that without meaningful accomplishment, there is no success.
Surely, you cannot Stand that, you will not allow a simple mistake like being disturbed by the phone to hold you down.
You understand very well that you don’t belong to the confused.
At the end of the day, you are going to do whatever it takes to make your dream a reality.
And frankly speaking, if you want it badly enough, you are sure to get it.
If you really want to be the best, then you will not allow a phone to distract you from your goal.
For only two hours, you can do away with this phone.
You will not die, your friends will not die either.
At the end of your busy time, you can get back to your phone.
From there, you can call the all universe if you want.
What about if you love to work on your blog from your smart phone like me?
Will you be ruined by it?
No! You don’t have to let that be the excuse.
Switch your phone to flight mode and continue with your operations.
That way, you will be able to focus on what is important now so that you can leave the other time for leisure.
It’s very easy to assume that the phone will not destruct you but over the long run, you will realise that you have been wasting a good amount of your time.
A call from your friend and the 30 minutes of discussion.
Text from your colleague and sup-sequent queries on issues of the office of which you know nothing about.
Facebook notification and how your long time fiance have pose for a photo as if they want to lure you back.
Summing all these nonsense together, you realise that your productivity will surfer by almost half.
The bottom line?
Switch off the phone and get down to work, period!
#2; Lock yourself in a silent room where there is no interruptions.
Your daughter, your mum and your pet demands your attention.
You have just arrive from your day job, you are tired, your family have missed you.
That is why I was telling you to set time for blogging.
Lock yourself in your room, when you come out, you will have time to interact with them.
I want you to be a wise dad, a wise dad knows what we call work life balance.
Strive to be a lovely mum, lovely mums will organise themselves so that they get time for their family.
What does a fake mum do? A fake mum will always complain, they will always have reasons to be late.
Stay focused, concentrate on your work, great a fortune for your kids.
Determine to never stop, create a routine and work on it.
Dark days will come, but never stop.
Stick to your schedule,
#3; Inform your family that you need a humble time to focus on your work.
They love you, they want you to be close to them.
While they are right, you have to remind them that you have a dream to follow.
Let them understand that it is for a season and for a reason.
Once you start harvesting your hard work. You will relax and spend more time with them.
By reminding them that you are aware that you have been detached from them, you give them the feeling that you are concerned.
Remember, your family is your best investment.
Give them the time they deserve, as we have just elaborated,you give them the time they deserve by working hard so that you get a free time.
#4; Don’t bring office work home you have blogging tasks to do
Everybody have different visions for their blogs.
Are you planning to transition from a part time blogger to a full time blogger?
What is your plan for the future?
Maybe you are creating a new part time job.
Who knows, maybe you just want to develop your hobbies and you are not in a hurry to monetize your art.
Whatever the case, you need to realise that you have introduced something new into your life.
You have come up with a demanding task.
Because you created it, you must squeeze time for it.
You have to work faster or cut some of your leisure time and invest it to blogging.
If you cut your leisure time, you will be okay but if you choose to find more time out of your busy schedule, then you will have to be smart.
To be smart is to be organised.
Make sure that you handle your tasks more keenly from the moment you step into your day job in the morning.
You are no longer like your fellow employees.
There is an extra task waiting for you.
Unlike them, you cannot take some work home like you used to do.
In one way or the other, provided you play your cards save, you are ahead of the game.
Don’t overload yourself, doing so is killing your brain child before she is even born.
It will be very tough and demanding to recover if you break the routine and let the work to bile up.
Let what belong to the office be done in the office.
When you come home, you only know that you have a family and a blog to dedicate your time to.
#5; Find a silent place with no interruptions.
Picture an ideal place to work from and get used to working from there.
Is it under a jacaranda tree? Besides the house? Or in your bedroom?
Listen to your heart!
If you listen to your heart, it will listen to you too.
When your mind, heart and soul are in harmony, your work will be the greatest beneficiary.
I like to work on my blog when I’m in a bushy place.
Now, that is me.
What about you? Do you have a different taste?
You can try different places until you find a perfect place that your heart says, yes.
Another way to go around it is to work from one place until you are used to it.
Like all arts, the best work comes when creativity is at the pick point.
#6; Clear all distractions from the table, leave what you need for blogging only.
surely, you don’t need a TV on your work table.
Do away with it.
Make your work environment conducive.
Just like your office, arrange everything, be in order.
The best way to approach blogging is by being professional.
Blogging is a profession.
It’s a career path of its own.
Be reasonable, be smart and tactical.
There is no way you can approach blogging like a play.
If you became serious and focus on your blog, then, one day, one time, you will have something to celebrate.
It is the little things that are letting you down. This are silly mistakes that when summed together explains the course of your failure.
Make a choice, decide, if you want to be successful, then go for it.
Remember, you are making history, you are writing the story of your life.
When you die, your blog will find a place in your euology.
They will say that you liked writing. They will give the URL of your blog.
people will read and always refer to it when they miss you.
Therefore, if blogging is going to represent you even when you are no more, be serious about it. Do not allow useless things to distract you. Blogging is going to consume a great amount of your time and your life.
For example, if you are going to spend two hours daily on your blog then you will spend one day to blogging weekly.
Be serious with blogging and avoid unnecessary disturbances.
You need a laptop and a modem.
Inside the laptop, you don’t need anything else, you only need your WordPress software and a browser.
Songs, movies and all the other nonsense should wait.
Anything that you forget to come along with to your table is a distraction.
It’s a distraction because it will force you to go looking for it, that is few more minutes wasted.
#7; Focus only on what you wanted to be doing.
Did you come here to write a blog post? Then, sit down and write a blog post.
Were you planning to update your old posts, then, sit, relax and update the old blog posts.
updating and writing are two different things, concentrate on what you come to do.
If it’s time to create blog engagements, go out and find blogs to comment and like.
when it’s time to monetize your content, go out and monetize it.
You have got to decide to be smart or else, you remain frustrated.
You know what? The choice is yours.
Yeah! That is the truth of the matter, you have got to choose if you will always dream or you will actualize your dreams.
Plan, set a time for everything and if you are true to your dreams, then, stick to your plans.
We will motivate you! Yes, as the blogging community, we will teach you what to do. But the ultimate choice is yours.
You either choose to be a winner or a looser.
The goodness with blogging is that you started alone.
It’s not like college, where your dad or mum forced you to go. It’s not like your day job, where the daily needs forced you to comply.
Therefore, make a personal decision to be organised, force the world to give you what is rightfully yours.
My friend, a system that works for you while you sleep is rightfully yours.
Following a passion of your life is right for you.
If the Wright brothers managed to set a plane until it fly, then you can make this blog a success.
They failed but never gave up, you too have the right to wake up again after you have failed.
They sacrificed everything for only this one, you too have the right to forgo everything to make this thing fly.
Everybody thought they were mad for trying an awkward thing, they thought they were intelligent to do what they enjoy rather than what would give them money with no satisfaction.
Your greatness at the end of the day will not be the fact that you never failed, your greatness will be the obvious fact that despite great obtacles, you were willing to hold on to doing the right things.
It’s a right thing to do the right thing at the right time.
You are following your schedule, designing your plane one step at a time.
When the time to fly will come, you will have yourself to thank.
There is no place that you will not be able to go.
This has to be a reality.
Please, awake your inner genius. Give your best shot to this target, you will make it, I trust you, but the question is, will you dare trust yourself?
Are you courageous enough to believe that you deserve the best? Are you discipline enough to keep on sailing until you win? You have got to ask yourself this questions, and while asking yourself, make sure that the answers sticks to your brain.
#8; Control your brain, think only of the work at hand.
Your brain can be your best friend or your best enemy depending on how you choose to use it.
You can choose to let it wonder around and you achieve nothing or you can hold it to concentrate on the task at hand and produce a maverick work.
We understand that you are too busy, you have a 9-5 day job and you have a family to take care of, but do you think that if you keep on switching from thought to another will solve the problem?
Or do you want us to feel sorry for you?
Yeah! No problem, we can feel sorry for you but rest assured that the only wages that you will get is our sympathy.
What about if you face the task at hand with a firm resolve to succeed? You will have the victories and the freedom to be free from frustration for the rest of your life.
Therfore, in all matters, control your brain and think only of the task at hand.
You have to reply to comments, think about that only. You have to write a blog post, focus your brain to writing a killer first class post for now.
There is time for everything under the sun.
Organise your time well to give your brain an opportunity to handle everything to the best at its own time.
#9; Set the time limit for blogging and stop immediately when the time is over.
Most bloggers commit the same mistake that I used to do when I started to blog.
They believe that they can work on their blog randomly without a set time.
You have to measure progress, you have to know the time that you are investing into your blog versus the returns and the visions that you have for your blog.
I know how hard it is to accept such a painful reality expecially when you are starting out.
But you have to face it anyway if you have to grow.
Are you working on your blog 24/7? What results do you have to prove your hard work?
If you are only blogging for 30 min everyday and you gurner 15 followers daily, that became a great victory on your part.
#10; Check that you have everything you need before you start.
Gone are the days that you used to be disorganised.
Today, you are a grown up with a day job and a business to develop.
To achieve all your new year’s resolutions, you will have to be sharp.
We agreed that you must be having a WordPress app for your phone, what about a dictionary?
Make sure that you have as many as possible mobile apps that will help you when blogging.
This will ensure that you save a great deal of time by avoidingthe habit of running up and down looking for forgotten items.
I will write a detailed post highlighting the all apps that you need for managing time as a blogger.
Make it a rule of thumb to leave everything that you need for blogging on your work table.
If you are a travel blogger, you may need an atlas.
In case you are a food blogger, you may consider food recipes book.
depending on what you are writing about, make sure that everything you need for your work is kept in its place.
Have you subscribe to a blog that is dedicated to motivate a part time blogger like you to better manage time ?
If no,you should be doing that right now, obviously, there are days that your motivation will be low and you may need somebody like me to stir you up.
I’m one of the tools that you must be having around you before you start to blog.
Don’t forget to include to your list other bloggers that will teach you how to better manage your blog for uptimum success.
There are books that you can download right now for free that will boost your knowledge of this art to a senior level.
There are countless items that you as a blogger should be having close to you while you are writing.
Think about your mission statement, do you have it near you?
What about your new year’s blog resolution plan?have you come with it?
How will you stick to your development agenda for the long haul if you don’thave your strategic plan close to you?
Are you sure that you will recall your monetisation funnel while writing your post?
Why struggle when you can have it besides you?
The life of blogging will bemuch,much, much simple if and only if you adhere to this simple rules.
Before you became a blogging, time management master, you will have to be aware of the need to better manage time and take the necessary steps even if they may seem minute.
#11; Sacrifice other hobbies /activities and concentrate on this one
I used to play games on my phone, that is a long while ago, this days? You will find no game app on my phone.
By doing away With all apps, I’m sure to have saved a lot of time.
You too can follow the same path, you have a new hobby, you are a writer,dedicate your free time to writing.
There are days that I used to watch movies with my friends, this days? I use that time to watch my blog growing.
I am considering to stop my other hobbies like playing pool and devote that time to developing my blog.
What are you planning to stop in order to focus on your blog?
Are you going to stop watching football to focus on your business?
Do you love your blog enough to shut down TV programmes and concentrate on blogging?
It’s your turn to reflect, to dig deep and find out what is more you can do to take another step of faith in your blogging career.
I remember those days when I used to spend my afternoons working around. I loved those moments so much that I still sneak to enjoy them.
During those moments, when I’m free and enjoying myself working around, I meditate a lot on the future of my blog.
Before I started blogging, I used to wonder around and my mind couldn’t stop on one single thought.
I agree that I sometimes find my mind wondering around aimlessly.
For the last few days, I have been working hard to focus my mind to find proper contents for my blog.
I understand that my destiny is in my hands. I am the captain of my fate.
We are here to motivate each other, to give hope to ourselves and to help enlarge the image of our vision so that we can all see it.
It’s so important to realise that the greatest achievement of your life will be your ability to live the life you want doing what you love.
A time will come, when looking back into your days off uncertainty, like today, will teach you one thing, that there is hope for those who believe.
This is your moments, believe that you deserve the best and work for it.
There is nothing that is so sweet and encouraging like realising that you can be your own boss, not only that, but that you can also work from home.
Imagine you can achieve all these things while doing what you love and changing the world?
If there is anything in this world that you should put all your efforts is chasing such a dream.
Those who know what blogging is will testify to you that if their is anything that is the right definition of a calculated move is blogging.
Many people have left their day job to try this path and they have made it.
There are many tells of young men who have forgo their degrees to take advantage of this great opportunity and they realised it.
Look here! I’m not telling you to follow this path yet, but I’m pointing out that you should let go other hobbies to dedicate to this one.
Take a step of faith, list down all the hobbies that you want to replace with blogging on a piece of paper and burn them.
Observe as they melt down to nothingness.
From today, at this moment, you have parted ways which such hobbies.
You gave them a divorce and they accepted, so? you are no longer related.
Great men make choices once and they live upto them forever, you want evidence? be one of them and be a living example.
How to be productive? Without fear of contradiction, is one topic that is hard to answere in one blog post.
But today, in this blog post, we are going to study a step by step guide to productivity.
You want to produce more quality work?
Are you concerned with increasing the quantity of your output?
What about work life-balance? Have you stabilise that?
In reality, there is a lot to be done in order to achieve the said things.
Therefore, I want us to approach this issue in a systematic manner.
Ok! I know you have come here to look for a workable and timely solution.
You will get it right here! Why? Because you have come to the right place.
Time hack wizard is your number one go to experts in time management tips.
This blog is formed to help you overcome procrastination.
It will help you to understand topics that form our categories.
This topics include:
Today, we are going to focus our study to productivity.
Remember, as I have said, the main focus of this post is to help you overcome procrastination.
Incase you want to check into the other sub-topics, feel free to scrowl down to the bottom of this blog.
Otherwise, we get down to work.
As our rule, let us start by first highlighting the questions that will help us cover this topic in detail.
Are you ready?
Here we go!
- What if you take the work as a project?
- What about if you focus only on one step at a time?
- Rewarding yourself, will it cost you anything?
- Who said it is a crime to ask for help?
- Have you approached the task from a different angle?
- Is it wrong to “just” finish the task?
- If you return for clarification, will you be imprisoned?
- Will you die if you abandone the project completely?
- Are there any provisions that say you cannot pospond the deadline?
- Do you think you can substitute hardwork? Really?
- Bonus tip; Are you 100% sure that you are still working “smart” ?
The aim of this questions is to trigger a new perspective to the general question, how to be productive?
I expect you to start thinking even deaper and adopt the underlying strategies of this post to your dayly life.
No more worry, you are going to get down to work without stress of overstraining.
Let too much bitterness disappear and a life of productivity, and hence, prosperity reign.
So, you want what we have just said to be a reality?
Then, let us get down to finishing what we just started.
#1; What if you take the work as a project?
Approaching a job as a project will enable you to tab into specific time management hacks that you would otherwise missed.
There are variours aspects of a project that can boost your productivity.
Look at the following characteristics of a project and the qualities they teach.
- When you are dealing with a project, then, you know you have a deadline; Set a deadline for your work.
- Projects only take part of your life and once done has no effect of affecting your future. Accomplish your work to the best without fearing your tomorrow.
- You can take many different other projects after accomplishing the first. What do you learn from this, you learn that you have many more opportunities in future. Getting this one exallently will aid you landing on better projects, failing too, is not the end, you still have many more chances in the future.
- Different projects have different value, there are high quality projects with high rewards and those of low quality with poor pay; in life, choose what you are going to work on very keenly, other jobs are a waste of time while others are the best to make you rich.
- You negotiate the cost of a project before you start working on it; Don’t start any work before you ascertain the impact that it will have in your life.
- With projects, bidding is common; Don’t wait for good things to happen to you, go out and happen to things.
- Biding to projects have deadlines; Many opportinities have life spans, you can’t win the 2012 olimpic gold medal, that opportunity is gone, forever.
- The best bidder wins the project, they must not be the highest or the lowest; state the exact rewards that you want for your work, just because you demand low does not mean you will be valued the most, what it may mean is that you will only be demoralised to produce high quality.
- A project is basically a contract; Life is a contract, you are here to accomplish the purpose that God set for you.
- A contract can be Outsourced; You need not to do everywork on your plate, get someone to assist.
- The project is only useful to the owners and the service providers; just because everybody is not congraculating you doesn’t mean that you aren’t productive, sometime, when your work gets the attention of only few people, that is a sign that you’re in the right path.
All success starts from the partern of thoughts that you choose to take.
You can choose to see the work at hand as a project and all your actions may take a new turn.
You can start to face your obstacles.
Knowing that nothing is permanent, you may choose to do it anyway.
Understanding that you are here for a few seasons then you are gone, will affect how you think of your shortcomings, you may choose to focus only on what you love and make the best life from your hobbies no matter the time it may take to actualize your dreams.
#2; What about if you focus only on one step at a time?
Focusing on one step at a time is the right way to accomplish many tasks with less hustle.
Start by highlighting what you wish to accomplish today.
Turn your wishes to “must” by writing a to-do list.
This list will help you to schedule your priorities.
Alow the priorities to form your dayly routines.
Keep doing your routines untill they became passions and habits.
This way, at this point, you will be enjoying every step of your journey will joining the dots towards leaving a legacy.
That is the real meaning of life, to be able to do more while smiling more.
You wanted to know how the rich managed to accumulate great wealth through great struggles while maintaining their strengh, and I just told you.
Before you reach the the promised land, you will have to go through the desert.
Your day to shine will come, but only after you have overcome the tribulations..
We are sure that challenges will come in life, even if they don’t come, we will go looking for them.
That is it.
Only by overcoming challenges do we get to learn and be wiser.
Do you you want to remain stupid forever?
Me I want to learn, that is why I am going for new challenges dayly.
Through challenges, we learn to aproach life systematically in one step at a time.
A journey of a thousand kilometers starts with one step.
You must add something everyday to your life that adds to the big goal.
If you must stop, then, top to take a break but never quit.
Socrates, the wisest man in the world, said, when he was asked the question how does a man reach his destiny, that, a man can reach his destiny if every step that he takes leads to that destiny.
In line of that, make sure that you are not taking random steps, but you are taking steps that are leading you to your destiny.
#3; Rewarding yourself, will it cost you anything?
You labored the all day, there is nothing wrong if you reward yourself.
Do you want to know how you can reward yourself in the best way after a job well done? Here is how!
- Take a good meal tonight; You love yoghart? Me too! Why not buy one for yourself today? You’ve done a good job, cellebrate! Cheers.
- Buy a new software; Now that you have complited the job successfully, why don’t you buy a software that will drastically reduce the manual work? Reward yourself with more time to focus on what is really important.
- Go for a seminar; The joy of a victory is doubled by doing what can lead to the repeat of the same, trust you me, going out to that seminar may be a huge source of satisfaction and a brilliant way to reward yourself than just taking a relaxation break.
- Buy a book; I understand that you love your job and you will be happy to have a book on that niche. Go, get one on kindle.
- Take a break; Depending on the extent of the breakthrough, you can take a break in proportion to your accomplishment.
- Take your family for an outing; This is a good way to make yourself relax because in one way, you are relaxing your musles and in another way, you are strenghthening the love bond of your family, is that not productivity?
- Start a new venture; For examble, when I realise how good my writing skills had been improving over time, I decided to start another blog that will deal with how to be a better writer. This is a good way to reward myself because I will be learning new ways to be a good self-development writer as I teach what I love.
- Narrow down; I wish to say goodbye to my other hustles and focus in writing this blog and freelancing in other sides once I succeed here! That way, I will be rewarding myself with an opportunity to focus only on what I truelly believe in. The more victories that you win, the more focused you ought to be.
- Outsource; yes, outsourcing is a great way to reward your hard work, this is a creative way to earn from your creativity. You get to enjoy the joy of seing your business skyrocketting.
- Do less; With outsourcing and narrowing down, you realise that you will be left with less to hundle, this way, you will have the opportunity to focus in the most essential part of your business, that is, growth.
The above points clearly explains how you can treat yourself after a job well done.
This technigues introduces a new concept, that you can reward yourself in a productive way.
Many people do other things that may affect their health or the business at large in the name of rewarding themselves.
Think of over drinking as an example, you greate addiction that may disturb your concentration in the future.
The bottom line?
It is a good idea to find a way to cellebrate our victories in a creative way that will benefit our future development.
#4; Who said it is a crime to ask for help?
Asking for help from friends, family and collegues is not a weekness.
Provided it is for genuine reasons, you can go ahead.
Don’t perish when you can servive.
From laundry job to office work, you can get your family to assist you.
This may help you to beat deadlines that you may thought imposible.
While asking for help, ensure that you are not crossing the redline.
The redline is that bourder where you start to be a parasite.
Asking for help can reduce some of your work to even 50%.
This is still productivity because you have accomplished the work that was demanded of you in time.
If you do it well, you may even tighten the bond with those who over to assist you.
Beware of “favour dept” .
Most people will help you for free. Others will do it for free, yes! But they demand that you return the favour in future.
Like studend loans, “favour dept” must be repayed in future.
You too can collect your dues.
What do I mean by collecting dues? I mean that you have to ask for payback.
You payed for someone fees, let them remember that favour.
Do you want to leave it to God? Ok! You are still right.
#5; Have you approached the task from a different angle?
Just because you are busy doesn’t mean that you are going to be successful.
Hardwork is just one factor of success, there are other metrics that you have to get them right too in order to succeed.
You have to be smart ( as we will explain below), dedicated, talented and passionate.
This are not the only metrics, they are only the major ones.
Get them right, especially at the start, and you will be a winner.
This is how to save time, the only way to be productive.
Don’t look for
There is no challenge that doesn’t have a solution.
Never stop, never give up, imagine giving up is the easies way to lose all you have earned in the hard way.
You see, that is not fair. It isn’t fair to lose all your invested time that easily.
This is more painful when you realise that you would have done something to prevent it.
Invest your wealth wisely, if you lose them, you are not only loosing the coins but the time used to gain that wealth too.
It is uncommon to find employed graduates you land to a good job and stand misusing the money like right away.
This graduates are productive in their offices.
Yes they accomplish the tasks, they show up on time, they concentrate.
Their efforts goes to wastage.
All the huge rewards that they earn are mismanaged.
Life is wasted.
All the life and efforts, from the school days to now are going to wastage.
Therefore, productivity and time management should be approach from a wider point of view.
Don’t just see productivity as the ability to accomplish tasks on time and taking new projects.
Have a wider view.
See productivity as the ability to take your life from one point to another by taking the small stels dayly and letting your efforts free you from hard labour over time.
Productivity is that ability to achieve all that you are capable of over time.
You are able to change your life, within you is all you need to live the life that you want.
Choose freedom, go for greatness, make the best of your life.
#6; Is it wrong to “just” finish the task?
You have been busy the all day!
That is good, infact, bravo!
But my question is this.
Are you sure that what you are doing will make you reach one day?
Do you want to be rich?
I mean, are you working towards financial freedom?
So, you want to know how to know if you are heading towards that freedom?
Here is how!
I will let you know.
Be sure not to forget this.
I know, I know…
I understand that you can’t remember everything that we have said here for the next two yeard.
Well, that is normal.
What is serious is if you forget everything that we have been saying here.
You will be wasting your time while trying to learn how to manage time.
Do something that has the potential to make you wealthy. Something that you know very well that if you get it right once, then, you are done, you have solved the equation of life.
Don’t do very well a task that was not a must to be done.
Give a priority to task that are important.
Do less and concentrate to only those.
If you are good in studies, go to school and land a good job.
Incase you are a talented business man, find a way to launch your products and focus only on that.
Sports, if your body is streamlined enough for sports, then, consider taking that part.
In all situations, though, be a man of focus and commitment.
Do away with too much clutter. Concentrate on what you are best in and be the best.
Say no to some opportunities. Believe in your talents and gifts enough to norrow down.
When you narrow down, you maxize your chances of success.
After considering this, go back to your dayly routines and re-arrange your to-do list.
Learn new habits and replace them with your old ones.
Let the new habits and routines reflect your choosen path in life.
#7; If you return for clarifigation, will you be imprisoned?
Wait for details, if you never got it right, don’t fear to come and ask for clarifigation, nobody will imprison you for asking.
They may imprison you for failing to meet the contract terms, but not for asking for clarifigation.
Infact, when you come to ask for details, they may consider your seriousness, that way, you build a stronger bond.
Ordinary country men will return to complain.
That is an outdated way of getting your voice heard.
We call this, in presise terms, a waste of time.
Save your self a tone of callories of energy and a thousands of dollars time by knowing exactly what is reguired of you.
You get to save 50% of your time by knowing exactly what is reguired from your work.
If you are a student, you realise that you can increase your scores by upto 50% by reading the instructions carefully.
Continue this habbit of reading the instructions and getting the real meaning of your demands.
Before you start working on your personal projects, get into the routined of determining the end results before you start your journey.
This way, the way of focusing on specific end results, is the short-cut to greatness.
#8; Will you die if you abandone the project completely?
You are in the community development comitee, the acting charman of the school bord of management and the director of the youth union.
I mean, you are everywhere. While that may seem like service to yourself and to God. In real sence, you are wasting yourself and the value that you might have bring to the people.
You feel overwhelmed and a sence of pressure is overtaking you.
All this have come with nithing to show for it.
You sweat all day long but you still miss the badic needs.
That is embarasing and frustrating.
It would have been better to be poor knowing that you were relaxing.
It is a high time that you get to think and find out how you arw going to get our of poverty.
Let your brain work.
Do away with liabilities.
Hard work that is not paying back is a liability.
cut out the work that is not neccesary.
It is not neccesary to sit down the all day, you get exhousted for nothing.
Walking around and visting old and forgeten friends the all holiday is a useless work. Find something creative to do.
Playing your favourite game the all day is insanity. Find alternative work to engage in.
If you must pass time, pass it doing something constructive. In alk matters, time is passing. The difference? You get bore in the former.
Just because you are busy, doesn’t mean you are going to be rich.
Doing the important think rightly is the way to success.
Avoid doing many things wrong, so that when you get few things right, then you are somewhere.
The shortest way to avoid doing many things wrong is to cut down on the things that you do.
Have few friends, but reliable ones.
Build strong relationships, you will need them during your hard times.
Get down to ficusing only on the most important things in life.
Value and concentrate in building few virtues and values.
Be honest and focus in building a strong character around honesty.
Let your life represent the highest level of honesty ( any othey value can do ).
It is easy to stand out and to achieve one thing at a time.
Therefore, continue narrowing down, don’t stop untill you find something that is worth living for, something that is worth dying for and soend the rest of your life trying to realise it.
Are you a coward? No? Then, focus on what you believe is good work without fearing poverty or the so called shame.
This is your life, you can decide to do what you want to do with it or you can let others dictate the terms to lead your life.
Like a sodier, there is no going back once you have started.
#9; Are there provisions that say you cannot postpond the deadline?
I know that you are working with deadlines.
That is good.
You have planned your day, week and the month in general.
Keep it up.
Few people ever get to that level, they never control there days, they let fate do so.
While what you have done is good, you should look out, look out to perfectionism.
Don’t try to be a perfectionist.
Allow time for adjustment and never be too harsh to yourself for not hitting the target on time.
When the task is due on friday, do not push yourself to be through on tuesday with the expence of hurting yourself.
Be firm, yes, but also, be realistic.
You can adjust the deadline, you can make it to suit your speed. Yes! Your speed, not someones.
Provided that you are not wasting time and you are doing your best, consider adding sometime to your hours.
Forcing yourself to be through on time will only result in headaches that will help force you to do the neccesary.
In case the office protocol dictates that the work should be through by a given date, consider adjusting your personal schedule.
Push the laundry to tomorrow morning, change the menu; cook something easy today.
Never overstrain, remember, you don’t exist to accumulate wealth, you exist to enjoy and learn from every moments of your life.
I belief that it is your responsibilty to find out how to find a work life balance.
True wealth is when you accumulate what you need to leave a comfortable life without compromising your right to enjoy the gift of life.
You have come to this site, you will get the tools that you need to achieve all this.
Remember, it is not wise to succumb to high blood pressure in the name of looking for wealth.
You can never be steady and die of poverty.
Be bright enough to believe that there is no poverty for those who are steady with their work.
Wake up early, work steadily, do not rush, do not be too slow, love and use your brain to think and you will never be under any pressure to meet the deadline.
Watch you favourite Tv show but never watch all the shows.
Play your favourite game but never play all day long.
Do your best job, but never work all the day.
Love your work, but never love all the works around.
Be serious but do not be a workerholic.
In all that you do. Never over do it.
If you read this things and but them to practice, your days will be meaningful again.
I said again because I remember my youthful days, those days when I was but a small boy.
Now, I want you to recall those days too.
You enjoyed every moment of your life. You were not under any pressure, you had big dreams and good hope for the future.
Those day were honourable and admirable in deed.
Is it possible to re-claim them?
It is possible. But only if you do the neccesary. Only if you follow what we have say here.
#10; Do you think you can substitute hardwork? Really?
There is no way you can expect to to win a battle without fighting.
It is a reality of nature that you must do the practice, overcome the temptation to give up and show up for the fight.
Life is hard, once you know this, you prepare yourself to overcome the frustrations of life.
You can’t run from reality, that is a waste of time, why? Because on day, you will still have to come back to face it.
Face life as it is with a firm resolve to emerge victirious.
Nothing, not even one, can held you down from reaching your goals if you have the passion to fight on and the willingness to put in the hard work.
Show up for work.
Believe you me, if you do a good work everyday, there is no wayyou cannot be successful someday.
I want you to know that I believe in you, I believe that you are a man of action and not a coward. I believe that yoy are not going to die a poor man. You will rise up and do somethimg great.yes! Despite the cryisis of today and tomorrow, I believe that at the end of the day, you will be the head and not the tail.
Make good use of your days, put in the effort.
Let your dreams be a reality.
Do your work today as if tomorrow will not come.
That hardwork, the ability to do today all that you can do is the only way you will make the best of your time on earth.
With these competition, you will need to put in the extra-hours.
That means that you will have few hours on bed. Ugh! You will have few hours to gossib.
While that may seem harsh in the beggining, you will have something to cellebrate at the end.
You will have a comfortable house to lie your mind, a new car to help you remember that a new day has come and a happy family to glorify God.
Hardwork is part of life.
Choose to see working as a necessary way to make you younger, healthier and creative.
This way, you will love to struggle.
Inculgate hardwork to your dayly routine.
Work well done is a life well lived.
Hardwork plus, creativity, is the way to greatness.
Work hard today so that you may work harder tomorrow.
With less pain and frustration, you will be able to climp more higher mountains tomorrow.
When you get used to your work, you get to do it with more ease.
Today, you are working to hit the deadlines because you are not yet stable.
A day will come when you wilk be working not for servival but for leisure.
Have you ever realised that you can’t be idle the all day and still feel comfortable?
That means that a man was formed to work, the sooner you love working, the earlier you enjoy the gift of life.
I worked around the globe, I found no substitute for hardwork, so, work hard young man.
I read all good books, but I found no substitute for dedication, so, be dedicated to your art, sister.
#11; Are you still 100% sure that you are working “smart”?
The sun rotates, from east to west, days come and go, years are passing so first.
You were young, now, you are old.
The dreams of your youthful days are passing you and you cannot believe it.
This, my friend, is what we call life.
Be off-guard, even a single moment, and many things passes you.
This is the time to reclaim your possition.
To do that, you will have to work hard and smart.
Your goals must be specific, they have to be measurable, attainable, realistic and of course, time bond.
All this metrics must be observed, and there is no short cut around it.
Before the end of this year, you should be showing a great sign of positive change.
You should have changed the direction of your life.
This is not only important for your well being, but also, for your servival.
Be sure of your natural potentialities, believe in your dreams and never stop reaching for more.
With a heart that believes, mind that thinks and hands that are willing to work, you will lack what you need in life.
Plan your days well, as we have said. Let your goals be smart ad a prove that you badly need what you are going for.
They say that, if you want something badly enough, you are sure to get it.
What is here? In this post, you will learn the top 10 ways to improve your concentration. This techniques and motivation will help you to overcome distractions in your pursuit for success.
- You get to decide where your time goes. You can either spend it moving forward, or you can spend it putting out fires. You decide. And if you don’t decide, others will decide for you. [ Tony Morgan]
The following questions will help you to figure out if you are putting off fires or you are building the furure that you want.
- What do you want to accomplish?
- When should you be done?
- Why are you distracted?
- Which hobbies should you forego
- How will you overcome time wasters?
- Are there side-hustles that are holding you back?
- Can you overcome them?
- Is it possible to to accomplish all the distractors first?
- Do you have a coach?
- Bonus tip; Can you develop new habbits?
#1; What do you want to accomplish?
- Before you understand the effect of distractions, you first have to know what you are supposed to be doing.
- Are you working towards a higher rank at work? Or are you toiling to earn a degree?
- Whatever the case, you have to know what you really want to accomplish.
- You may be having long term goals like building a bungalow or short term aspirations like finishing daily home duties.
- All this will require that you work hard to minimize distractions and maximize productivity.
- Therefore, it is wise and essential that you identify what needs to be done so that you can focus entirely on that projects.
- List down the destiny that you are heading to.
- Priorities/juctions vary depending on the direction that you are taking.
- Those who want to be profesors will have different priorities compare to those who want to be gurus, and those who want to take their busuness to onother level.
- It is also important that you realise the stage of development that you are in.
- When you are launching a start up, your schedules will be different from those who want to take there business international.
- Are you getting my point here?
- All I mean is that you have to be personal.
- Be yourself.
- Do what you think in a good way to spend your time.
- This blog exist to help you to overcome procrastination and to utilize your days more skillfully.
- If you have been following this blog for a while now ( you can click the follow button at the bottom to start following ) you will realize that I have been stressing the importance of following your passion so much.
- And to re-emphasise, I will remind you to love what you are doing, then, do it over and over again untill you are used to it, that is how you develop a passion.
- Concentrate on accomplishing your passions, let your life be dedicated to that mission.
- If you want to be remembered for being a business man, then set rules and guidelines to direct you towards that end.
- Do you you aspire to be remembered for certain values? Like honesty? Then start being honest today.
- Holding other factors constant, there is that single most talent that you wish to surface. That one goal that you want to dare to chase in life.
- Hope for the best and work your plans, success is just but at the end of this journey.
- The best way to spend your gift of life is to do a really good work.
- To do a good work, you will have to stand out from the crowd.
- Gather enough confidence to go for what you belief that it belongs to you.
- Good health, stable family, financial success and a few more goodies belongs to you.
- Make yourself believe that it belongs to you and you will get them.
- You desearve to learn from your dayly challenges and you have the right to go through hardship because without hard days, you may not be strong enough to climp the mountains a head.
- Look around and notice instandly that no one is perfect, never waste time to move forward by fearing what people will say. Get down to work and accomplish your work on this earth.
- Your work is to make this world a better place than you found, that, you achieve by fixing your eyes on your goals.
#2; When should you be done?
- There are projects that need to be accomplished in the next one month, incase you still have enough time, then work with your base.
- Those projects that is due on few days should be given the highest priority.
- Sometime you may be thinking that you are slow but in real sence you are pressing yourself too much.
- Ascertain the argency and the importance of a task before you blame your rate.
- Last minute rush is a huge source of distraction.
- For those who work under pressure, they find it easier to give there best fashion of their work at the last minute.
- This will ensure that you focus on the urgent work in expence of the important task at that last time.
- Though this may look like the best way to spend time, you will realize that in the long run, you will always be under pressure to workloards.
- This will not be good for your health and for your work life balance.
- Never start a project without a deadline.
- Deadlines will keep you on track, they help you to organise your days.
- To plan your life if to take control of your future.
- Allocate time to projects depending on there signifigance.
- Setting a time limit to your day to day endervours will help you to know when to quite and when you arw a winner.
- At times, there are things that you need to give up and victories that you need to cellebrate. All this are determined at the end of the set time.
- With a time limit, the process of dividing the huge projects into sub-sections for easier hundling becames even earsier.
- Working with a time limit will enable you to have reasonable breaks in between your tasks as you know what and when to finish the task.
- In general, organising your game plan starts with understanding the resources that you have from man-power to time resource.
- Yes! You heard it, time is a resource.
- It is a free resource that you should use your prowess to utilize.
- As a resource, you can use your time to build wealth or to let poverty
#3; Why are you distracted?
- You cannot be distracted without your concent if you know what you want.
- The first step in overcoming distraction ( as we have said ) is to know what you are supposed to be doing.
- The second step is to know the reason why you are being distracted.
- Remember, once you are distracted, you prolong the time needed to finish a task and that will yield to procrastination.
- Do you love watching the Tv so much?
- Is the work too difficult to accomplish?
- Or is it general weakness that is keeping you from doing your work to the best?
- You have got to dig deep to find the roots of all this.
- It is better to do what you love, you will not get bored doing it and hence, you will not be distracted a lot.
- Set time to relax, imagine your body will be more active if you take short breaks.
- It will do you no good if you became a workaholic, give yourself time for holiday.
- Fear can put you off.
- Is it a major paper that you are preparing for? Or, is it just an 100 pg essay? Maybe it is a practical report?
- Whatever it is? You have to deal with it by first overcoming it’s fear.
- #4; Which hobbies should you forego?
- At other times, there are other hobbies that will hinder you.
- Do you “wine”?
- There are other hobbies that can distract you away from your core values.
- Thought you may not do away from them, but you can limit yourself or find another time for them.
- Take time at night after work, push those moments to weekends and you will be good to go.
- Distractions by hobbies are more pronounced in people who had such aspirations when they were young.
- You wanted to be a footballer but things never went your way. So you have not given up the gravitation.
- Change your mind and make your hobby your main source of income.
- Don’t switch from task to task, don’t move to and from hobby to work.
- Your concentration will server greatly.
#5; How can you avoid time wasters?
- Time bandits are around us, they may be our spources, our parents or our work colleques.
- It will be very hard to avoid them all together, but it is good to negotiate with them.
- Let them know when you will be busy that you need your own tine to do what is essential and most important to you.
- If they agree, then, you will be lucky to find a conducise time to finish a lot of work.
- In case you want to be more accurate, then let them have your time table.
- They will know you are out for lunch at noon and they will not bother to call in.
- At mid-morning, they will understand that you are meeting cliants and supplyers will not call in.
- This technique is even more applicable to those people with offices.
- Just pin the memo on the door and you are done.
#6; Are there side-hustles that are holding you back?
- Balancing your day job plus your side hustle can be the leading cause of distraction.
- You get less sleep and you start sleeping or being less productive the following day.
- The mind may not be fully engaged with the work at hand and you start switching from thoughs to thoughts.
- This will go a long way to distrupting your mental stability.
- Find a side hustle that is closely related to your day job.
- Just decide what is best for you and major on one task.
#7; How can you overcome them?
- Now that you have listed the all caurses of distractions, it is time to figure out the best way to overcome them.
- Use your brain, the most important thing is that you became concious of your time wastage.
- Overcome each obstacle one step at a time.
- Don’t rush, aproach the issue systematically.
- Ones you have done a soul search, it becames easy to counter-attack.
#8; Is it possible to accomplish to done all the disractions first?
- There is no need to keep on fiddling with what you can bush aside.
- Is it social media or other tasks that is distracting you?
- There are many addicts that will not alow you to concentrate.
- Maybe you cannot settle before you update your blog, or maybe you feel disconnected when you switch of your facebook.
- Whatever the case, find out if it is possible to re-shedule your list so that you finish the disractors to done before you dive into the most argent task.
#10; Do you have a coach?
- With a seasoned coach, you will get tips and secrets to overcome distractions.
- You don’t need to spent zillions of minutes and gallons of efforts researching.
- If you read good books and follow a good trainer, you will overcome distractions with less hustle.
- Supscribe to my blog and you will get and email every thursday on how to manage time.
- This blog is formed to help me and my friends to overcome procrastination.
- Do you want to save upto 6hrs dayly?
- Then, follow this blog, we work day and night to ensure that you stay motivated and productive thus making the best of your days.
#11; Can you develop new habits?
- As we have just said, the greatest source of distraction is yourself.
- You are allowing the urge to engage on other activities because you love them.
- When you are used to something, it becames hard to do without it.
- But the good news is that there is salvation.
- You can still save yourself by learning new habits.
- Love what you do exprcially what is helping you to move forward and do it with all you heart untill it becomes a new hobby.
What is here? In this post, you will learn how to boost your efficiency with the top ten time management tips that worked for me.
You’ve got to think about big things while you’re doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction. [ Alvin Toffler]
The following questions will guide you to understand how you can boost your efficiency and effectiveness hence saving you atleast 6hrs daily.
- Can you find answeres from google?
- Do you read blogs and books?
- Do you have a place to keep your experiences?
- Do you research before you start?
- Have you asked the experts?
- Do you listen to the news?
- Do you do the right thing at the right time?
- Do you take one step at a time?
- Have you set a time that you spent alone.
- Have you set goals?
- Bonus tip; Are your goals smart?
#1; Can you find answeres from google?
- Today, thanks to google, you can find answeres to almost everything that you want to learn.
- Without a huge hustle, you can key in the “problem” and in a matter of seconds, you get the solution.
- I never knew anything about blogging. But today, I have understand one or two things on blogging just by typing my query to the screen.
- My first blog post were not readable, they were long and boring, but today, you can testify that they are scannable.
- At first, I never knew anything on matters of SEO, but today, my cliants and I are happy.
- Start from somewhere, even if you know nothing, keep searching and adjusting your way up the success ladder.
- There are many other challenges that I had in life, both simple and hard but I was able to navigate through them by just searching for the answeres online.
- I remember a time when I was new to my labtop and I was wondering how to switch on the wi-fi. Do you know what I did? I just open operamini app in my smart phone and typed “how to switch on wi-fi in a dell labtop” mmmh! Not sure, but it was something like that. Within a few minutes if not seconds, I was able to learn that I was supposed to press the f2 key.
- I was a step away from connecting to the internet.
- If I did not search for the answere, I would have wondered for the all day looking for help.
- There are many precious things that you are one step away from finding them.
- One of them is stable relationship, many people are moving from relationship to relationship without any stability because they never wanted to search for answeres in the web.
- A lot of busineses are failing today because someone met an obstacle in their way to success and assumed that there was no anwere for there challenge, yet, the answere/secret is lying confortably in the web.
- What most people don’t realise is that there are almost all experts for everything in the internet today.
- Stop wasting time thinking you are done, you are not, you are just but a step away from success.
- Go get the answere from google and you will be up and running in the next few minutes.
- This technique alone can make you a time hack wizard, why? Because while your colleques are running to the town spendind dollars in time, my “hero” is just getting the solution from the web at the comfort of his home.
- This idea is simple and obviours! Yes, I know, I understand that everybody can think of it but also, most people will forget it.
- To find the answere using search engines should not be another hustle and headache.
- Start by reseaching how to find answeres for your questions in the shortest time possible and keep that knowledge for future reference.
- I remminded one of my friends of this time saving technique and he reported that it has worked wonders for him. Today, he is being aproached even by some of his colleques who term him as a master of everything. What they don’t know is that he is just but a master of google.
- When I started freelancing, I feared to take some of the projects in fear of lack of knowledge on the subject. For a long time, I wasted alot of time and just steared at money passing past my hands helplessly. It was untill I discovered that I never needed to know anything apart from knowing how to google. As we speak, I have been able to write high quality blog posts for my cliants, blog posts that are so good that you could not imagine I knew nothing on those topics before I took them.
- Save time, money and effort by taking advantage of this new technology.
- From today, never asume that there is no answere before you search, and never look for an expert before you make an effort to fix it by yourself.
#2; Do you read blogs and books?
- Do you want to be a good writer, entrepreneure, artist, musician or even politician? Whatever you want to be, there are many expert bloggers in the bloggospher.
- Find a handful of experts that you love and follow them.
- That way, you will be learning a great deal of knowledge dayly, i.e, one step at a time.
- Your knowledge needs to be always refreshed in this first moving world, there is need to move with it.
- The only way to move with the world is to always update yourself.
- If you do it (updating your skills ) one step at a time, you will always be on top of the game.
- You can start a blog and follow other bloggers ( it can be a dormant blog, it is not a must that you update it ) and get access to this information in an easy way.
- The normal way to go about it is to subscribe to them with emails.
- The greatest challange with email subscribtion is that they became a chunk in less time.
- Therefore, I will reccomend that you downlord a wordpress and blogger apps from google store and start following such blogs from right now.
- All you will need to do afterwards is to go to your reader and go through the updated posts from your experts and be the first to read them.
- For example, if you follow my blog, time hack wizard, you will always get a blog post from me as soon as I release them on thursday. My 3000 words how to, blog post will always help you to manage time and overcome procrastination by saving atleast 6hrs daily.
- Other bloggers are asperts on different subjects as well and they will help you to overcome great challenges in life.
- The messages that you get from this experts will save you a great deal of time while enabling you to enjoy your time when you are still a life.
- Naturing a reading habit and making it your routine can boost your efficiency and productivity.
- You will get motivated to stay focused on your priorities hence saving time and efforts.
- For example, I read the book ” Think and grow rich” by Napoleon Hill and I testify that My life has taken a new dirrection.
- I can schedule my days to reflect the deapest aspirations of my life and to focuse on goals that can brighten my future.
- By reading that book, I have been able to write my own book, “You too can fly; time to take off the ground” you can see it here.
- This book is full of motivation that can help you to identify your talent and purpose thus helping you to stop wondering around aimlessly.
#3; Do you have a place to keep your experiences?
- Experience is the best teacher.
- In our dayly life, we learn idears the hard way.
- We are wise if and only if we ensure that we are benefiting from our experiences.
- You are wasting a lot of time if you became a silly boy who will never learn.
- I remember when I started my motivational business, I never had a specific niche, I was a all trades chunk. I learned the hard way.
- It very hard to get clients because I had no tangible value worth hiring me to speak.
- yes! I was a talented speaker, yes, I wanted to speak so much, but with no specialisation, my long cherished career was ruined.
- As time goes, I realised that I needed to specialise.
- With that knowledge, I choose to focus on time management coaching.
- I opted for this niche because I wanted to learn one or two things that will help improve my life and to help others to manage time.
- This move worked like magic, I was able to find reasonable challenges to help my clients and hence sign more deals.
- Today, as per my blog tagline, I am able to tell my clients that I will help you to overcome procrastination.
- When cliants learn that I can help them to save upto six hours a day, they like me and see the sence of working with me.
- On the other hand, I feel more motivated to learn on dayly basis, both from my experiences and through research, the new ways to save and invest time.
- My experience have thought me to specialize in all spheres of my life. That way, I am able to ask why? Before I do any work.
- Few years ago, I decided to improve my life, I knew that to succeed I had to be knowledgeable. Therefore, I set out to read as many books as possible. I noticed that I was watching alot of self development videos and reading countless blog posts.
- That was good, starting out by gaining knowledge was a wise move, but you know what? I stubled right on the door step.
- I was reading and listening but I never implemented the concepts.
- That is where most of us have failed.
- You read a good post like this one, then, you memorise the concepts and never aply them.
- Many people today in the streats are knowledgeable but they are poor and confused, why? Because they know everything but the secret to true wisdom.
- True wisdom lies not in knowing everything but in making use of what we know.
- You are wasting your precious time if all you do is to find more knowledge but not implementing any.
- What you have learned is part of your experience and you should start from using what is in your brain.
- The best way to make good use of what you learn along the way is to implement them as they come.
- I started blogging whithout much knowledge. But as I keep on learning, I keep on implementing.
- The hardest thing to forget is what you have put into a practice or into a routine.
- A good blog post should be 3000 words long, start with an introduction and end with a concution, should have a quote, there should be headings, key word density should be 2%, remember to include links and bluh… bluh… all this rules can easyly be forgoten. But I make them a routine by setting a law that define the structure of my blog post.
- That way, I never forget important aspects of seo and my main message, this goes a long way to making my readers and my freelance cliants happy while making my work easier.
#4; Do you research before you start?
- Abraham Lincold one sayed that “if I was given six hours to cut a tree, I will spend the first four shappening the axe”
- “Time hack wizards” have learned this, they know that the greatest hack lies not in starting soon, but in starting when you are ready.
- Work around the globe, I mean, use google and books to search for “how to” before you start the work.
- Doing that, and doing it right, will ensure that you take the shortest and the savest route towards your destiny.
- Albert Einstein, the greatest scientist once said that, “Reading is the easiest way to benefit from other peoples experiences”.
- Do not spend a whole century re-inventing the wheel, that is time wastage. Learn from the success and failures of those who come before you and be wise enough to avoid the loop holes that they fall into.
- You will grow wearry soon if all you do is to start a project and realise that you messed up a long time ago and you are forced to back to square one,
#5; Have you ask the experts?
- Before goole maps was invented, the easiest way to find a place was to ask.
- You could reach any place in the world provided you had enough fare and you were willing to ask.
- The same aply to life; you can reach any destiny provided you have enough motivation and you are willing to ask.
- You can ask how to overcome the obstacles that make up the road.
- This way, as a time hack wizard, you will cut out a huge proportion of setbacks that would have slowed down your journey to the top by large margins.
#6; Do you listen to the news?
- This one looks so simple but it is one of the best hacks to master time management.
- Imargine how you will waste many years of your struggle by making a wrong investment decition just because you didn’t read the magazine?
- The news ( from Tv, radio, newspapers and magazines) are critical in shaping our next move.
- If you are an entrepreneur or any other millenial phylosopher, you will want to predict the future of your business as accurately as posible.
- Be careful, you may spend millions of hours in class and miss your dream jop just because you are not current.
#7; Are you doing the right thing at the right time?
- In the search for freedom, most people have engaged in the busy mentality.
- They believe that just because they are toiling, they are going to be rich.
- While hard work and commitment is neccesary for advancement, working smart should be the king.
- The bible says that there is time for everything.
- There is time sow and their is time to reap.
- Plant when it is time to plant and time will multiply your effords.
#8; Are you taking one step at a time?
- Be slow but sure.
- Take one step at a time.
- When failure come, rise up again, never give up.
- Life is challenging, but it has never passed a person who is steady enough.
- Time will come when you will have all the reasons to quit, that is the moments that your faith is being tested.
- Press on, never said die.
- When the going gets tough, hold on, pray to God and take one more step.
- If you focus on the all journey, you will feel overwhelmed.
- Therefore, be confident enough to believe all will be well.
- Provided you are not standing still and you are not taking a step backward, then there is no need to fret.
- One day, one time, you too will smile.
- It is true that every dog has it’s day.
- There is a day that will get the portion of your lack.
- After all this tribulation, there is a reward but if and only if you take one more step.
- Don’t complecate things, don’t thing you are done, no! You still have an opportunity to shine again.
- Forget about the past. Let the death burry it’s own death.
- As for you, focus on the future.
- Keep going, keep dreaming, even if you have been failing countless times, just keep on trying.
- The world is full of men who have been failing untill the society though they were done.
- Sometime, I look around, and I see and recall my friends and those people who were under great tribulationd somedays back but today they are stable.
- At the same time, there are those people who were very successful but today they are poor.
- This reminds us that life is dynamic.
- Though it is dynamic, but it is predictable, yes, all the strugglers will succeed at the end of the day.
- You will come across thousands of challenges but if you keep on going, you will win at the end.
- The easiest way to waste time is to give up.
- If you stop growing, even the time that you have spend coming this way will go in vain.
- The reason why I want you to take on more step is because of the saying that the greatest failures are those who gave up when they were one step to the winning line.
- I don’t want you to be part of the loosers.
- I want you to do something today that your future self will thank you for.
- That one thing is nothing but taking one more step.
- Yes! I know you are tired, I know you are frustrated, but take one more step.
- You will be suprised at how your life will drastically take a new positive direction.
- Go back to school, earn one more degree, go back to business, launch one more company. Go back to your relationship, negitiate and move on, go back to your dreams, find where you when wrong and follow through to completion.
#9; Have you set your own time?
- In our today busy world, it is becoming very hard to find time to spend alone.
- A time that you can focus on your own priorities. A time to think of your life from A to Z.
- You can take a walk, find a cool place to relax or lock yourself in a room.
- Meditate, think and find solutions for your challenges.
- By doing so, you allow your mind to generate road maps of places that you never thought possible.
- In a chaotic environment, your mind my not focus on one issue.
- Friends and family are good, they advice and help direct you during the moments that you hit the road blocks.
- Let them give you their point of view but that will not supstitute your own resolution.
- With mental serenity, you come to attract and re-activate a great deal of mental soundness that would have otherwise washed away by the whirl wind of dayly crysis.
- Life is all about narrowing down to specific specialties, this, as a rule, you realise with a deep meditation.
- Listen to your heart, you heart the heart beats and what they mean in a quite and cool place.
- Maybe it is beside a river, or in the hill top, find that place and make a personal commitment to visit the place on a regular basis.
- You can set sunday afternoon or saturday in the mid-morning, the day doesn’t matter, what matters in that it should be regular and convinient to you.
- Why should you make it regular? You visit the same place at the same time to condition you mind to be still and genetate solution at that moments.
10; Do you have goals?
- Working with upto ten year plan helped me to see the bigger picture.
- This way, I am able to set priorities that help me to achieve my long term goals.
- I stay motivated and focused as I know that my life is a journey.
- you too can can make your life a journey.
- Organise yourself.
- Start by highlighting what you want your life to represent. Figure out that single most important thing that you want to achieve in life.
- lay down as many posible solutions as you can and sail with that which is most suitable.
- Everybody has their own wisfom and ways of succeeding in life.
- Never copy paste what your friend does.
- You are unique, your success is also unique.
- Even if you go the road less travelled, provided you are confident with what you do, then move on.
#11; Are your goals smart?
- Just because you have been doing what we have discussed right doesn’t mean you are going to be a time management pro imediately.
- There are many concepts that you have to get them right.
- With some twieks and adjustments, you will became a time hack wizard and save upto 6hrs.
- This are the hours that I am to save for you dayly.
- Set smart goals, let your goals be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timed.
- If you go this way, you minimise the chance for failure by half.
- Your days will be more organised and fruitful.
What techniques do you find more suitable? Drop a comment to let us know.
Untill next time
Go out there and be a Time hack wizard.
What is here? In this post, the main concepts in time management is highlighted and discussed in details.
“My favourite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time” Steve Jobs
The following are the top 10 best time management concepts that those in the millionaire club know.
- Productivity; How to invest your efforts in such a way that you get the best results?
- Procrastination; How to avoid postponding tasks and start to accomplish them as they come?
- Focus; How multi-tasking can make you rich or poor?
- Priorities; How to differentiate urgency and importance?
- Declutter; How to be organised and accomplish more?
- Efficiency; How to produce huge quality in less time and effort?
- Distractions; How to stay focused throughout the day?
- Schedule; How to write a to-do list that works?
- Outsourcing; How to outsource and be a source?
- Routines; How to set succesful routines like Barrack Obama?
- Bonus tip; Habits; How to nature habits that can make you succesful.
#1; Productivity; How to invest your efforts in such a way that you get the best results?
- We study time management because we want to get the best from every efforts and every second that we invest in our work.
- You want your efforts to yield huge results and in less time?
- I mean, you want to hustle less while climping the largest mountains of life?
- Do you wish to drive when you are old?
- There is no need to be successful when you are too old.
- Because you may not be able to enjoy the fruits of your struggles.
- Therefore, you “must” make sure that every year is a success to you.
- You must ensure that every moments of your life counts.
- To achieve all this, then you have to be creative.
- You have to see beyound the urge to engage on manual, menial, tasks.
- Most of the “manuals” are menials, they will never make you wealthy. They are nothing but circles of poverty.
- Be confident enough to develop and hone a skill.
- While developing it, always remember that there are tasks that can make you succesful while there are others wich will not.
- Be productive by being pro-active. Engage yourself deeply in what you do.
#2; Procrastination; How to accomplish tasks as they come?
- Don’t leave for tomorrow what you can do today.
- Start doing your tasks as they come.
- While working on them, make sure that you accomplish them.
- Half done work is worst than undone work.
- Run to the finish line.
- Don’t wait for the right opportunity. start small, let the right opportunity find you somewhere.
- Focus on the task at hand so that you don’t intefere with the tasks of tomorrow.
- That is how you reduce stress and strain.
- Ask yourself the reason for postponding a task. Is it because you are bored? Or is it because the task is too difficult?
- When you break task into small pits and finish each pit at its own time. You will feel in control of your life.
- Remember to set time limits for every tasks on your plate.
- Work will always expand in propotion to the time available.
- Be discipline, committed and proffesional in your work.
- Reward yourself for every work well done.
#3; Focus; How multi-tasking can make you rich or poor?
- Multi-tasking means that the mind is switching from task to tasks from time to time.
- Focusing on few task will help reduce the amount of decitions that you have to make daily.
- Some experts discourage multi-tasking while others are great funs.
- It depends, there are instances that you need to multi-task and others you don’t need to.
- I want us to make this all thing clear.
- When you are doing a routine task, you can multi-task.
- Incase of a complicated task, thou shall not try multi-tasking.
- Scurrying from task to task will surpotage your productivity.
- You can cook while chatting. That is okay.
- There is no way you can chat while driving.
- These things are common sence. You can’t be a master of all trades.
- Break complex projects to manageable bits and eat the all elephant one piece at a time. But in all matters, don’t forget which elephant you are eating.
- Find an industry that you can surface the best of your talent and be a distinquished proffesor there.
- You have to be seasoned before you master the essentials.
- It needs be, then be a meverik, if needs be, then be stubbourn, provided you know what you are doing.
#4; Priorities; How to differentiate urgency and importance?
- Remember the 80/20 rule, that 80% of the work that you do contribute only 20% of the value of all work.
- If you keep on doing urgent things, you will end up in eternal poverty.
- What has made some people madly rich is there ability to focus on important priorities.
- You have to know what will change your life then you have to start traveling that path.
- That is how to manage time effectively.
- difine the purpose of your life
- Avoid all the distractions and work on that project that you know you were born to be doing.
- The truth is, you can’t do without urgent task.
- List your tasks in categories.
- Say, important, fairly important and must do.
- Start from those tasks that you must do, failure in which will land you into seriours long time consequences.
- Proceed to important tasks, this are those tasks that help improve your life.
- Wind up with fairly important tasks; this are the routines that you do everyday that makes life going.
- Therefore, learn to balance, schedule your tasks in such a way that it takes account of all these.
- In all cases, focus in learning the essentials and doing the basics.
- Reward yourself for work well done, this will condition your mind to always want to do a good work.
- Just have a handful of tasks and focus on them. Too much todos will force you to rush over task and thus producing low quality and you feel very overwhelmed.
#5; Declutter; How to be organised and accomplish more?
- Are you suffering from forgetfulness?
- You can’t remember where you kept your keys? You are not sure of the date of the meeting?
- Don’t be that confused, relax, just take a deep breath, and come back to life.
- Take control of your life.
- Organise your day, know what this day represent.
- Remove all the tools that you are not going to use today or right now from your desk.
- When you declutter your working desk, you make it easy for you to concentrate.
- Store your keys and other tools that you use reccularly in one place.
- Make it a personal commitment to put everthing in it’s place.
- You don’t have to hustle looking for them when you need them. You just pick them where you normally leave them.
- Write down your important business and daily plans on a book. This will ensure that you always remember what awaits you.
- Budget your time to reflect your important responsibilities.
- Dedicate time for every work.
- Remove all those task which were not allocated to a certain time frame.
#6; Efficiency; How to produce huge quality in less time and efforts?
#7; Distractions; How to stay focused throught the day?
- It is estimated that interuptions can cost you 6 hours a day.
- interuptions and information overload cost the world economg 28billion a year.
- Indicate those extra work that gets into your to do list besides the list.
- This will derive more joy when you will be re-viewing your list on sunday.
- Perfectionism is another distractor.
- Avoid time wastage by overcoming reductancy.
- Give the best ( not the perfect ) fashion of your work and move on.
- Waiting time can be a huge distractor, learn to accomplish minor tasks like replying emails or reading when you are queing.
- Sleep well to avoid tiredness and dosing during the day.
- As we have always sayed, 7-8 hours of sleep are enough.
- There is no way around this, the environment that you work on needs to be condusive.
- Shut off social media and phone when you are not using it.
- Work on a task to done. Leaving a task mid-way to do something else then coming back will waste a lot of time.
- Learn to say No!
- The time is yours, use it to your advantage.
- If you value your time, others will do the same.
- Time bandits ( those factors that help you waste time ) are yourself, your friends and your managers.
- Choose your friends wisely, interact with people who yearn for the best, people who want more. This are people who will add value rather than sucking your preciours time.
- To off-set distractions, allow time for flexibility. Short and long breaks can searve you better in this matter.
- Sometime, a task may take more time than expected, that is an issue that just have to be addressed.
- Lock yourself in a room, work on your most important tasks, when you are done, you can come out. A hero.
- Work during the weekends, schedule/push the work that was interupted to your weekends. This will ensure that you have no time dept. Just like loans, time debts have interest. The more you stay with it, the more you will have to pay.
- See the big picture but focus on the bits.
- Worrying/anxiaty is a serious time destractor.
- Don’t focus on your failures.
#8; Schedule; How to write a to-do list that really works.
- According to research, you increase your productivity by 25% when you work with a list.
- To schedule is nothing but simply re-arranging your work.
- Draw your master calender for the year during the start of the year to help you focus on the priorities of that year.
- As we have mentioned in this post. Large projects should be broked down into manageable bits.
- Schedule the bits for the all month and spread them into the four weaks of the month at the beggining of that month.
- On sunday evening, write down the work to be done on that week.
- Imediately before you go to bed, write tomorrows to do list.
- Try to be thoughful, think, use your mind. There is a different between you and a robot. You can think, you can identify what need to be elliminated and what needs to follow what.
- Scheduling will help you to do the first things first.
- This way, you will be much faster in accomplishing your tasks.
- Can you automate? There are countless tools that can help in prioritizing your work and for focussing major processes.
- Calender, to do list and records of work, are some of the tools that you “must” have to focus your days well.
- Plan your week on sunday.
- This will help your workflow, you will transition from task to task without notable difficulty.
- Schedule your most creative task on tuesday and wenesday. Set the tone on mondays with routine tasks.
- Accomplish the hardest and most challenging tasks early in the morning.
- Understand yourself. People have different times when they are most productive. Schedule your work to suit this. Are you an early riser? Then focus your task in the morning. Are you a night owl? Then prioritise to have a lot of homework.
- Accept the fact that you are not a machine. You are a human being who need time to rest and time to re-energize. Your schedule should allow for short and long breaks.
- As a social being, plan to take your meals while you intract with your friends. That way, you kill two birds with one stone. You are socialising and taking meals.
- Batch similar tasks together, answere emails while you are updating your facebook and twitter account. Allocate time for social media and do everything in there.
- When you go shopping, remmember to grocery shop. Shop in bulk and with a plan. Schedule to shop ones in week.
- Do you have a fridge? Then, cook your food in bulk.
- It is not wise to travel during the rush hours, you may end up wasting a lot of time in traffic jams, why should you go shopping during the pick hours? You will end up paying more and wasting more time. Pay your cheques on time and avoid killing your life.
#9; Outsourcing; How to outsource and be a source?
- Reach out for help on the task that are routine and those that you can’t handle by yourself because of lack of enough skills.
- Today, with more proffesionals working from anywhere in the world, the process of outsourcing is very easy.
- Have time for family, hobbies and re-creation. That is what we call work life balance.
- In our today economy, you can’t beat the competition if you don’t provide high quality services. When you outsource, you get quality work and more time to focus on what you are an expert.
- You can outsource to external proffessionals or to your internal workers.
- Learn to utilize other people’s talents and skills. That is how people happen to be world figures. They know how to deligate efficiently and how to reward the best talents with opportunities.
- Determine the core values of your company and your strengths and weeknessess.
- This will help you to identify tangential processess to outsource
- The more you succeed, the less you need to wear different hats as an entrepreneur.
- Work with people, let them know what you stand for. If people know your core values and vatues, they will held you accountable and you will have no other option but to focus in delivering your promises.
- This does not meant that you underate self reliance. You are the manager as the project is your brain child.
- Outsource so that you can focus in generating more income.
- By outsourcing, you can double your income.
- Find the right time to outsource
#10; Routines; How to set successful routines like Barrack Obama?
- Routines will help you to remember what is expected of you and at what time.
- This will aid your understanding of what is expected next.
- Your mind will be ready to switch between tasks.
- Colleques will know your routines and will not intevere with you.
- Doing all this will help you to understand how to improve the routines along the way.
- Get to the habit of doing one important tasks again and again until you automate it.
- Work on the same place where possible.
- Follow the same order.
- Develop an efficient morning routine
- Come up with a focused evening routine.
- Decide on the tools that you must be carrying around. Other carry tissue papers around, while that is important, consider coming along with a pen an a notebook.
- Befor you start a task, get into the routine of asking why?
- Master that one thing that will enable you to be featured in your local Tv/radio station or magazine. Be an expert in that one niche that will enable you to be a published author.
#11; Habits; How to nature habits that can make you successful?
- Consistency is good for time management.
- It takes 66 days to develop a habit
- 90% of our daily activities are made up of habits.
- Give priority to lifestyle habits that make you more productive and with more energy.
- Understand yourself; be engaged with high priorities when you are active and concentrate on less demanding tasks when you are dormand
- Stick to your sleep routine.
- Wake up at the same time
- Set goals
- Follow a roadmap
- Aply promodoro technique; Work for 25 minutes and break for 5 minutes.
- Focus on one habit at a time
- Avoid distractions by working with a reminder.
- Learn from the mistakes of others and avoid falling into obvious traps.
What is here? In this post, you will learn how to manage time by prioritizing your tasks.
“If you want to make good use
of your time, you’ve got to
know what’s most important
and then give it all you’ve got”.
Try to answere the following question so that you can be inspired to prioritize and save time.
- What is its long term effect?
- What are the consequence of not doing it?
- How urgent is the task?
- How valuable is this to you?
- Can you elliminated or delite it?
- How much effort do you need?
- Have you allowed for flexibility?
- What are your responsibilities?
- Whose priority is it?
- Have you specify?
- Bonus tip; Have you turned off distractions?
#1; What is it’s long term effect?
- Whenever you have to make a decition, focus in seeing the big picture.
- Invest your efforts and creativity to the most profitable assignment.
- If you become too shalow in your sight you become shalow in your insight.
- Practice the confidence to focus in that one project that will make you a hero one day.
- Do not mind the problems of today and tomorrow.
- Rather, smile on your greatness. To say no to many opportunities in order to focus on that final life difining project is your greatness.
- To refuse to focus on urgent things to target the really important things even if it mean paying the prize is huge victory.
- Don’t think you are wasting time, think you are traveling the path less travelled.
#2; What are the consequence of not doing it?
- Do not feel sorry for yourself for streamlining your life.
- There is no deadly consequence for doing so.
- Therefore, focus your efforts to what you belief is noble work and stop looking back.
- That is how all this tycoons happened to own that name.
- Everybody can be a winner no matter your story of yesterday.
- We are defined by the dirrections we take in life and honoured for the obstacles that we overcome a long the way.
- Move on, every positive thought will count, every hardwork will pay.
- Be productive by being pro-active.
#3; How urgent is the task?
- There are tasks that “must” be done even though they are not life-changing.
- In such cases, focus on urgency.
- Follow cronological order.
- That is, complete the task as they come.
- The leading principle here is not to do tomorrow what you can do today.
- Time dept is one of the greatest ways to disorganise your life and hence loose focus.
- Organise yourself. And be a time hack wizard.
#4; How valuable is this to you?
- You waste a great deal of time if what you value the most is the advice of other people.
- This is your life, it is your time. Know what to do with it and get the most from it.
- Do not waste time doing what will impress others, focus on what impresses you.
- Do well on things that you know is worth your time and efforts.
- All this investments is all about you.
- Own your sences and do not outsource your thinking.
- If you fail. Then fail as you.
- You spend your time well if you spend it doing what is meaningful to you.
#5;Can you elliminate it or delite it?
- You better spend your time enjoying yourself playing than to struggle with tasks that are worthless.
- When you realize that the project is not worth your efforts. Then you have the right to delite it.
- Do not be a held captive of your own limitations.
- There are things that have proven to be unproductive in your life. Be strong enough to cut them off.
- Your grandparents did this, your parents traveled this path. The truth is, they never changed their lives.
- It is not wise to do the same thing day in day out and expect different results.
- Courage is the sollution here. Have courage to go your own way and faith to belief you are doing the right thing.
- Circles of poverty emarnates from circles of unproductive things.
#6; How much effort do you need?
- Find out if you are strong enough to accomplish the work at hand.
- Different tasks call for different sacrifices.
- Are you willing to pay the prize? Are you ready to invest the time needed?
- It is a waste of time to do what you know you will not be able to finish.
- Go for what you know you have the ability to accomplish.
- You are not wise if you over estimate what you can accomplish.
- Be courageous enough to accept that people are different.
- There are those things that you can do with a lot of ease and there are those that demand a huge deal of hustle.
- Do not hustle too much when you can go for what comes naturally.
- Ignite your flame with less friction.
- Salvage your life by doing what best suits you.
#7; Have you allowed for flexibility?
- You have writen your to-do list. right?
- Everything is in place. You know what follows what and the importance of each of this tasks in realizing your major goal.
- While that is good, you can make it excellent by allowing room for flexibility.
- What about if your auncle calls in?
- Will you nulify your all list?
- Have long breaks in your list that will help to off-set such pressures.
#8; What are your responsibilities?
- You can elliminate most of the tasks when you are your own boss.
- But what about when you are depending on a paycheck?
- My friend, you will have to be not only careful but extra careful.
- Learn the responsibilities for which you were employed to do and prioritize them first.
- You can considere the level of priority your tasks demand but you have to follow the provition of your terms of contract if you are employed.
- In case you know what your employer needs of you, and you know that they do not demand certain chronology, then, prioritize to finish the task in a way that fits you the most.
- This is not to mean that you don’t have to organise your time.
- Take your company to the next level ( if you have one ) by prioritizing your task.
- What is your role is this company? What have you outsourced? What are you left with?
- Ones you have identified what remains for you, plan to accomplish it in the best way possible.
#9; Who’s priority is it?
- Some people are very busy trying to blease others.
- My friend, you were not born to blease any one.
- You were born to treat yourself and to do a good work that makes you and God happy.
- Other things are secondary.
- Therefore, focus on your primary responsibility.
- Your responsibility is to make real the deapest aspirations of your heart.
- Schedule your days to reflect what you stand for.
- Do you represent high performance? Then, roll up your sleeves and get down to work.
- Work on your innitiatives, that is how you will surface your criativity.
- By doing what concerns you, by minding your own business, you manage your time effectively.
#10; Have you specify?
- You do not have to know everything to succeed but you do have to select the basics.
- We have seen great business men investing in a wide range of products.
- If this people were to know the ins and outs of all these trades, they would have not made it.
- Be selective, prioritize less and focus on those.
- They say; do less, accomplish more.
- Go with that phylosophy.
- When you go out shoping for priorities, pick just a few.
- Pick one niche, one product and one hobby.
- Focus on this with all your heart.
- Go with that. Why? Because that is the way to go.
#11; Have you switched off distractions?
- After you have prioritised, you need to switch off distractions.
- Is there anyone who is calling in now and then?
- Are you obsessed with social media?
- What about the Tv and the news?
- Do you like following all the cellebrities?
- Take a time audit.
- Find out how you spend your time.
- Focus on zipping the time pittfals.
Read; How to do a time audit.
What are some of the questions that you are going to ask yourself to prioritize better? Let me know in the comment!
Go out there and be a “TIME HACK WIZARD”
What is here? In this post, you will discover how the poor waste their time and how you can save yours.
Answere the following questions and you may be in your way to millionaire club.
- Do you normally finish your tasks?
- Are you doing the simple or the hard things?
- Are you doing the urgent or the important tasks?
- Are you running business or spectating on social media?
- Is your work helping you to leave a legacy or to pay the bills?
- Are you in a well paying career or a poverty hatching?
- Are you analogue or digital?
- Do you blame others or do you held yourself accountable?
- Are you waiting for the right time or are you starting small?
- Do you compete with your potential or are you competing with others?
- Bonus tip; How many times have you been told no?
#1; Do you finish your tasks?
- Many people are poor today because they always start doing what is right. When the going gets tough, they run away.
- You see, the easiest way to waste time is to run away.
- And the bad thing about this behaviour is that it is simple.
- Because it is simple, every body can do it.
- Once you ran, you condition your mind to be a “runner” so that you will always be elluding the most important tasks.
- The rich have discovered otherwise.
- That the only way to succeed is to hold on.
- By holding on, they never have anything to regreat.
#2; Are you doing the simple or the hard things?
- Success is always hidding in what seems like hard work.
- Most people will prefere to do the simple work.
- Those who are brave enough to go for what seems to be the hardest are the ones who mostly, if not always, get the best.
- Decide to undertake a path that scares you the most, why? Because you may get the most from there.
- Just fall in today and set your all mind and heart to it. And you will be a victor.
- It is better to spend years looking for gold because the moment you get, you are done with this race.
- Therefore, to save time, or to utilize time well, you have got to be sure to be doing the really worthy investment of your life.
- You are the captain anyway. Choose what you want to do with it. But choose very wisely.
#3; Do you do the urgent or the important tasks?
- You may be thinking that you will be rich but poverty is awaiting you.
- That is a single most painful reality of life.
- Today as we speak. There are alot of youths who think that they will be madly rich soon. But poverty is awaiting them just in the door step.
- Now, the question is, what are you willing to do today so that you do not be one of them tomorrow?
- Are you going to do what will satisfy you today or are you going to pay the prize so that you smile tomorrow?
- Concentrate on what must be done to change life ones and for all.
- Go for a project that you know you can make you a millionaire.
- Stay around this project. Speak to yourself. Motivate yourself about this project. Say that dispite what people thing of me, I am going to use my time most profitable.
- If you are courageous enough, then deliver your promise. Do the unexpected, change and be a good boy, change and start using your time well.
#4; Are you running business or spectating on social media?
- You have an opportunity to build a brand here on social media.
- Use it to shine, not to rote.
- Spend your time learning new but important skills.
- Do not run away from reality. It is very hard to servive in our today world without a strong social prove.
- If you are already in, then good work. Keep learning. Keep fighting. You are doing a good work.
- Do not be part of the consumers, be part of the producers.
- Because the consumer gives but the producer receive.
#5; Is your work helping you to leave a legacy or to pay the bills?
- One characteristic of successful people is that they are courageous.
- They are willing to take the risk.
- They take the risk that are worthy.
- A day will come when you will have to decide where you want to belong.
- You will choose to be on the bottom, the middle or the top.
- But you should also remember one thing.
- You should remember that the comfort is at the top.
- Spend your time climping up. Once you are there, you can relax for the rest of your life.
- Try to play save today, and you may play save for the rest of your time.
- History is full of evidence of all that we have said.
- We have seen people who became cracy enough to think they can change the would, and, alas! They did.
- If you want to use your time well, you must start by first believing that you can change your world.
- You can change your life, you can change your family, you can change your nation. There is no other way to spend time wisely than to do this.
#6; Are you in a well paying career or a poverty hatching?
- Maybe you are just starting out and you have to use it as a stepping stone.
- Use that career that is not the best for you to look for other meaningful career.
- There is no way you can spend you time doing what can not pay you back.
- Stop the issues of passions. You can develop other passions along the way.
- Go for what can prove to be worth your life.
- You do not want to be a begger for ever, right?
- Then go out there and prove it by fighting for your possition.
- Maybe you want to be your own boss. All is possible for those who believe.
- Snatch what is rightfully yours, stop complaining. Life is too short to be always complaining.
#7; Are you analogue or digital?
- I read many biographies and I realise many things.
- You can’t sit around and wait to be successful.
- There is no way you can just relax while others are fighting and expect to be a winner.
- You have to move with the world.
- If you cannot be the one leading the innovation, then atleast accept it.
- Learn to automate your processes.
- Save time by using the technology to your advantage, struggle. Do not give up that easily.
#8; Do you blame others or do you account for your mischieves?
- Nothing is so easier that pointing blames to others.
- It is the natural characteristics of failures to distant themselves from there mistakes.
- You waste time and the opportunity to learn something new by not accepting your mistakes.
- That is being stupid.
- How can you take all the credit whenever you find one and refuse all the blames even the ones you know you are responsible for? That is not fair.
- The world will always reward it’s students.
- Fail, accept, learn something and move on.
#9; Are you waiting for the right time or are you starting small?
- Take it from there, stop waiting for another opportunity. That other opportunity may not come.
- There is trouble every where, move on from where you are and start from zero to somewhere.
- Great people will take advange of opportunities and use it to their advantage.
- Exeptional people start from zero and create an opportunity for many people.
- Therefore, be exeptional.
- Start from zero, from just a dream and create an opportunity for many.
#10; Do you compete with your potential or with others?
- This life is yours and you have to make it the one that you want.
- It is a complete waste of time to start competing with others.
- Just focus in maximizing your potential.
- Mind your own business.
- Your friends will succeed today, tomorrow will be your day.
- Every dog has it’s day.
- Focus on what count as you wait for your day to dawn.
- That day will only dawn in respect to your hardwork and efficiency.
- It will come just because you defeated your friends.
#11; How many times have you been told no?
- If you have not received alot of no, that may mean that you have not been trying hard enough.
- Untill you are used to being told no! You may not get used to it.
- Get used to hearing a no, and you will learn how to deal with it.
- Don’t give up when you are rejected.
- As we have always sayed. You loose alot by giving up.
- But do not confuse giving up with starting again.
- When you start again, you are not giving up but you are going another step forward.
In the comments box, let us know how you intend to save your time this year.
What is here? This post explains the top 10 less known ways to manage time.
The following questions will help you to know how to manage time.
- Do you wear a watch?
- Do you have routines/habits?
- Have you set priorities?
- Are you focused?
- Do you concentrate?
- When will you relax?
- Have you done your exercise?
- Which club do you play for?
- Are you trained?
- Do you go out?
- Bonus tip; Have you payed your time depts?
#1; Do you wear a watch?
- How on earth can you claim to be managing time when you have no watch?
- I understand that you have a smart phone.
- But you cannot replace a watch with a phone.
- When you wear a watch in your hand. It will searve as a constant reminder that you need to track your time.
- I advise that you buy a really expensive watch.
- This will have an impact on your psychology.
- Whenever you look at your watch, it will remind you that you made a huge sacrifice to have it.
- You will not be comfortable to see your money going into wastage.
- If possible. Buy that watch from your time management consultant.
- The advantage of this is that when ever you see that watch, it remind you of the most important concepts that your coach teach.
Read; it’s not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about?
#2; Do you have routines?
- It is obvious that if you keep on doing one thing for a long time, it becomes easy and enjoyable.
- Master the basics, get to know the in and out of what you do. That way, you become a nerd.
- You will be suprised at the amount of time that you will have in your disposal if you do it that way.
- The work becomes easy so that you can do more in less time.
- This way, you can produce huge quantity and quality in less time.
- And that is what we call productivity.
Read; How the poor waste time unconciously.
#3; Have you set priorities?
- What are the single most important projects of your life?
- Have you allocated enough time to this projects?
- Being busy the all day is never the way to go.
- I was doing a simple reseach and I realize that sometime the most poor people are the most busy.
- Get me clearly, I am not advocating for lazyness, no! I want you to be busy doing the right things.
- Therefore, allocate enough time to the things that have big weight in your life.
#4; Are you focused?
- Move toward a specific goal, make sure that every step is taking you that way.
- Fight to achieve your goals. Sthrive to attain your target.
- Your work in this life is to matterialize your main goal.
- Other things are secondary if they are not a waste of time.
- Don’t stay there wondering what next. Get down to work without overthinking.
#5; Do you concentrate?
- Concentrate on what is valuable to you.
- Do not multi-task.
- You waste your time by multi-tasking.
- You want to be a master of all trades? That is wrong. You will end up failing.
- Conduct yourself in the most wise way.
- That, you achieve by doing your work with all your mind, soul and heart.
- Be at your work place with your mind.
- It is better to concentrate for few hours and spent the rest of the time wondering around.
#6; When will you relax?
- So you have been busy the all day?
- Do you thing that is the way you are going to be a tycoon?
- You are cheating yourself my friend.
- Relax, have a break before you break.
- This life is not all about working. If you succeed this way, you will still be looser because you never get the meaning of life.
- Therefore, you have an equation that you must balance.
- You must balance your work with your life.
#7; Have you done your exercise?
- There is no way that we can discuss time management without mentioning productivity.
- To manage time well is to be productive.
- Productivity is directly linked to good health.
- Exercising will make your body more healthy and therefore more productive.
- This issue will only concern the rich. And those people who are doing white collar jobs.
- For the hustlers, they always exercise as they walk to the office and as they do their casual duties.
- There is no need to make your blessing a curse.
- Do not stay in that office untill you develop diabetic or any other related complications.
#8; Which club do you play for?
- They say that all day work with no play can make you a zombie.
- It was recently that I realised that those who own the world are very good players.
- What about the poor man? They are always busy. They are running up and down.
- And what is the reason for this.
- Here, the reason is very simple. The poor man is running a rat race. Even if they win, they are still rats.
- So what should the poor man do?
- The poor man should not stress himself. He has less to do to succeed.
- He just have to change the direction. Period!
- So you see, it is not a big issue.
- The poor just have to focus on doing the right things like having time to play.
#9; Are you trained?
- Do you have the know how or are you using trial and error?
- There is alot of opportunities that you are loosing by being uneducated.
- You are loosing the opportunity to finish the task in a short time.
- The quality of your goods are low.
- That promotion may have been yours.
- You see, you are working hard and long hours but you are not being promoted because you have no papers. Is that not time wastage?
- Will you be brave enough and face the reality?
- The reality is that the cost of going back to school and the time you will spend up there will be less than the time that you would have otherwise waste around here.
#10; Do you go out?
- We can’t underate the importance of going out for outings.
- It refreshes your mind and makes you more alart and active.
- Do you want to wash away all the work stresses?
- Do you want to start again with a fresh mind?
- Then consider going out for a walk.
- Maybe you will need to walk alone, maybe you will need a friend or your bet.
- Whatever it is, choose and go leavarage that opportunity.
- Find out if you like morning, afternoon and or evening walks.
- You may decide to run, to walk or to do both.
- Whatever you choose, make sure that it suits you and your schedule.
#11; Have you payed your depts?
- Have you ever feel how disconected you are when you have not finish a task?
- You feel frastrated and out of control.
- This mental instability will be reflected in the way you accomplish other tasks.
- You will be slow, sluggish and lazy.
- Like financial depths, you will have sleepless nights.
- Finish your tasks on time, stop procrastinating.
- Focus on doing tasks as they come.
- Do not put for tomorrow what you can do today.
I would like to know in the comments if this article have helped you to be in control of your life.
What is here? In this post, a step by step guide on how to save and invest your time the right way is explored.
“The key is in not spending
time, but in investing it.” ~
Stephen R. Covey
The following questions will help you to save time and to invest it wisely.
- How much time do you have?
- Do you use time productively?
- How are you using your time?
- Are you saving time?
- What do you do with saved time?
- Do you have free time?
- How do you spend free time?
- Can you invest that time?
- How can you invest it?
- Can you account for your time?
- Bonus tip; Are you satisfied with your time plan?
#1; How much time do you have?
- We all have 24hrs in a day.
- Everyone have the right to define what to do with their time.
- Allocate the most important tasks to your 24hr day.
- You want to fish out the most from your time?
- Do you have a day jop? Are you a student? Or are you a hustler? Whatever you are. Spread your time well and get the best from your days.
- You do not want to leave the same year 75 times and say you are old?
- The way you spend your time will determine the kind of life that you will have in the future.
- Work hard today so that you can relax tomorrow.
- Time is not on your side, time is running. Run with it.
- Let your future self thank you for spending your time well.
#2; Do you use time productively?
- It is not enought to be busy, you have to produce the results.
- We don’t want to know how much time you have been here, we just want to know what you have done. Produce the results!
- Organize your self in such a way that you get a good return for every effort you apply and for every time you spend.
- Like stock market. Your success will depend on the profitability of the stocks you choose.
- Reseach before you dive in, find out if you will get the most from what you want to do.
- When you are confident that you are doing the right thing, then do it with all your efforts.
- Be careful, just because you are working doesn’t mean that you are going to be rich.
- The key is to do it in the right way.
- Work hard to think before you work hard to actualize.
- Have breaks, approach the task with skills and you will be cool.
#3; How are you using your time?
- You have done your time audit, and you know what you are going to do with it. That is great.
- The task ahead is going to be done in the right way. Bravo!
- But the question is, what are you going to do?
- Are you going back to school? Are you going to start a company? Have you decided to start an internship? Choose wisely and spend your time on what can change your life.
- Follow projects that have been proven to lead to success.
- We have seen many succeeding by starting a company. You can try that path.
- Many people have gone to school and come back millionaires. Maybe your lack is in this specialty.
- Countless sportmen and women are living luxariously. Try your luck in sports. You may be the next Usain Bolt.
- But in everything you do, try to specialise and you will realise how that will be the best way to spend your time.
- Maximize your time by being profesional in what you do.
#4; Are you saving time?
- The time you spend in your daily duties maybe too much.
- By being more efficient and fast, you can save more time that can be used on other things.
- There is no need to spend two hours for lunch. You can save time there.
- Should you spend two hours waiting for a bus? No! You have to do something else.
- Is it wise to sleep for 10hrs? No! You just need 7-8hrs.
- This all things are right.
- There is no complain on the essence of this priorities.
- Our main concern is that they are taking more time than they should.
- Focus on reducing your time expenditure on this task and you will have more time to spend.
#5; What do you do with saved time?
- This, as we have seen, is the time that was supposed to be spend on other tasks.
- Now that you have saved them, what should you do with it?
- Remember, this time is so short. You can’t do something huge with it.
- So what do you do? That is what we want to answere here.
- This time can best be use to accomplish small tasks that will prove very useful in the long run.
- You can pay your bills while waiting for a bus.
- Your blog can benefit a lot with your time in the bus.
- What about your notes, you can cover a lot of your studies while you are waiting for the office to resume its duties.
- What you cover this way may prove to be very benefitial in the long run.
#6; Do you have free time?
- One way to be really productive is to find time to just relax your mind.
- It is expected that your employer is allowing you time to relax.
- Or maybe you have your free time after works.
- This moments will help you to regain your concentration and to re-energize your will power.
- Stop feeling guilty. Sit down and relax. Just leave everything and relax.
- The benefits of this are instand. You start to feel the importance and the sweetness of life.
#7; How do you invest your free time?
- As outlined here. Free time is ment to relax yourself and to do what you love.
- But what we should realise is that you maybe loving what is enjoable yes, but is also profitable.
- Example; blogging is a lessure activity to me, but case what? It have the ability to change my life.
- That is what we call time management.
- The ability to accomplish two things at ones.
- Unlike multi-tasking. This alone gives you happiness and accomplishment at the same time.
- Learn to spend your free time to enjoy yourself to the fullest.
- Enjoy youtself to the fullest with a hobby that is rewarding.
- How do you nature such attitude?
- Starting out. You may find it very tricky.
- Keep on doing it untill you condition your mind.
- This way, you change a boring task to a passion and a passion into a hobby.
#8; Can you account for your time?
- Can you account for your time? Are you able to say what you did with your time this year?
- Your to-do list can help you with this.
- By doing your time audit, you will be able to find out what you are good at and what is failing you.
- With that data, you will be able to know the way foward.
#11; Are you satisfied with your time expenditure?
- Are you satisfied with the results of your time audit?
- Change where you can change and improve where you can improve.
- Re-visit your time plan, allocate more time on activities that are most important to you.
- Snatch time from activities that are lagging you back.
- Focus on doing this untill you are confident that you are doing it right.
- When you are comfortable with how you are spending your time, you will be able to do more to maintain that success.
What are some of the questions that you are going to ask yourself to help you invest your time well?
Go out there and be a “TIME HACK WIZARD”.